Bad Horsie Problem...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bad Horsie Problem...

This sounds similar to what happened to my Crybaby. If you figure out what's wrong, lemme know!

Comment

Well the story now has ended! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Through all the headaches and two new pedals that Morley sent me, it ended up being a stupid problem , that I could have fixed without Morley as it was no fault of either of the 3 pedals that I had.

The aluminum frame on my pedal board is acting like a giant antenae and induceing the horrible noise that I had. It was doing this even if the adapter was unplugged from the pedal itself.

The adapter has to be about 4 feet away from the pedal as long as the pedal is mounted on my pedal board. Like I said , If I had just took it off the board, I would have figured it out and not had to bother Morley, but Bill at Morley was great and went WAY out of his way to help me figure out what was wrong and I ended up with 2 brand new wha's out of it. I was gonna send one back to them, and he told me just to keep it as a back up. Now that is customer service, and it is a shame that more companies don't care about their customers half as much as Morley does!
      Madness Reigns......... In the Hall of the Mountain King!

Comment

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Nice! If you ever want to get rid of that extra wah, I'll buy it from you for $10. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Joking! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

For the record, I have a Bad Horsie 2 that is slightly noisy when the Contour mode is activated. I rarely use it, so I'm pretty much using it as an original Bad Horsie. Wicked pedal, it is. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Yea one of the pedals they sent me was a Bad Horsie 2 and it is slightly noisy with the contour mode kicked in.

I decided to keep that one though as it sounded just like the original witout the contour mode and I thought maybe I could some how use the contour mode as well.

The other one is on E-bay now, brand new in the package. I'm trying to get rid of it cause I want an Ibanez Fl9 reissue flanger [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          Madness Reigns......... In the Hall of the Mountain King!

Comment

Working...
          X