Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I need some help with my 5150

Originally posted by PallarAndersVisa:
    how in the world could you disagree?! theres hardly any posts on there and the forum layout itself is shitty.

i want to blow up that place!!!!!!!

im just surprised that there isnt more activity, what with the 5150 being a VERY popular amp
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The format / software is TERRIBLE. No disagreement there.

However, the Guitar Amps & Enclosures section of the official Peavy forum has 10,003 posts.

A search for only the term "5150" returns 1,241 posts. A search for "5150 feedback" returns 35 posts.

During regular business hours, Peavey employees actually and often read the posts and reply: especially, in the Amps section, one Roger Crimm. Not only does Roger work for Peavey and post (meaningful) answers in the forum, he is a really nice guy, too.

So, yes, the forum layout is shitty. But 10,003 posts wouldn't qualify as "hardly any" in my book: nor would 1,241 on the 5150, and 35 that might contain what you're looking for. Throw in the official Peavey staff, and I'm sold.

So, like I said, to each their own, but that is why I disagree.

K
    The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Re: I need some help with my 5150

Originally posted by RacerX:
      Thanks for spelling lo and behold correctly! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Did you tell the cops you were playing a 5150? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

(Does that code mean the same thing in NoCal as it does down here?) [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I used the 'ol "speel checkum program thinga-ma-jigger" just for you bro!

Spellcheck - Making illiterates literate since 1985 [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I told officer dipsh!t that I would turn it down and I did, the 5150 went from 4 to 2 [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

5150 has always been the police code for "escaped mental patient" in CA. It will always mean that to me at least.

Comment

Working...
      X