I bought a TriAxis!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bought a TriAxis!

I was going to get something cheap, but once I plugged into this thing I couldn't believe it! It cost ALOT more than I wanted to spend but I was completely blown away by it, and all I've done was flip through the factory presets. Anyone want to buy a Single Rectifier? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: I bought a TriAxis!

Welcome to the Heaven that is the Triaxis! I've ran one as my preamp for 4 or 5 years and I love it. Clean it's as nice as any Fender or early Mesa; driven, I can have a dual rectifier with gain to spare. 8 or 9 different amp "modes"; full midi control. I use a Lexicon MPXR1 midi controller and a TC Electronic G-Force for effects.
    I modeled my rack rig after Petrucci's in a way. Basically, I wanted a nice Mesa tone and high, high end effects. You'll love the Triaxis.
    Tom

Comment

Re: I bought a TriAxis!

It's a killer unit with so many options... You can have 90 presets on the damn thing! Funny that is sounds more like a Rectifier than my Rectifier does. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] My first impression is that it's like an amp modeler, but with real tone. Speaking of that tone, you can get amazing distortion tones at low volumes.
      With the Recto, I have to crank the crap out of it to get a nice lead sound.

Comment

Working...
      X