Snake Soldano head and 4x12.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snake Soldano head and 4x12.

I was at the Guitar Center mega store in lower Manhattan yesterday. I went down there before going to the Satyricon, Suffocation, Morbid Angle show. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] They had a used Soldano head (although the price wasn't too used) with a Soldano 4x 12 cabinet, both covered in snakeskin. Never seen one before, it was pretty cool.

They also had a Jackson SLS that looked pretty nice. It was all the way at the top of the guitar wall and I didn’t ask to play it. Overall they had mostly cheaper guitars except for the few vintage ones and the mega-pricey PRS’.

The Soldano was sweeeeeet though.

Re: Snake Soldano head and 4x12.

Originally posted by Bringer of Chaos:
    I went down there before going to the Satyricon, Suffocation, Morbid Angle show.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">How many degrees are in a Morbid Angle, anyway?

I always call them this, so I found the type humorous. Sorry for busting your chops.

It does sound like a sweet Soldano, though.

Mike
    Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

How ironic is it that I typo the word "typo"?

Comment

LOL I think a morbid angle is like 180 degrees.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

LOL [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] My type typo Morbid Angle is exactly 366.6*

Comment

its also funny to me that Morbid Angel's ex-singer/bassist, david vincent, and guitarist trey, are flaming homo's!

don't get me wrong i love morbid angel. its just quite ironic.

i recently saw both of them, (not together)

david has shaved legs and looks like a goth club reject, (i didn't even recognise him and i was wearing a MA shirt)

and if you get to talk to trey, mention something about someone or some band being gay, and watch him freak out.
            Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamland_Rebel:
              its also funny to me that Morbid Angel's ex-singer/bassist, david vincent, and guitarist trey, are flaming homo's!

don't get me wrong i love morbid angel. its just quite ironic.

i recently saw both of them, (not together)

david has shaved legs and looks like a goth club reject, (i didn't even recognise him and i was wearing a MA shirt)
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Too bad David Vincent's not a homo and he's married to Gen (she's pretty damn hot! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] ), the singer from the Genitorturers, the band in which he now plays bass. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Dave was the ONLY cool one in that band - when I met them, anyway.

Trey being gay wouldn't surprise me, actually. Not that I have any issue with that...

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Michael:

Trey being gay wouldn't surprise me, actually. Not that I have any issue with that...

Mike
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I would hope not. Otherwise, you'd never be able to play in a band with a bass player.

[img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                  ...that the play is the tragedy, "Man"

Comment

he might be married to her now... but back in the day, word around the campfire, was dave was pitchin and trey was catchin.

when i saw them after DV has left. i was talking to try and i mentioned something about some band being gay. and he freaked out and was like. "i don't know what you mean, what are you talking about. all in a paranoid tone of voice. and i was like, "you know, like GAY, FAG, TAKES IT IN THE ASS BY OTHER MEN!" and he was like, "I... I don't know what your talking about" all looking down at his feet. then he looked at me kinda weird and asked if i wanted to go on the buss and play video games. but i diceded it was time to leave.

what a homo!

BUT ROB HALFORD IS MY FAVORITE FAG.
                    Widow - "We have songs"

Comment

Wow what an ignant post, for you information Trey has a wife. And even if he is gay, who gives a fuck?! He kicks more ass than you ever could dream of.

Comment

i didn't say i didn't like the guy, it was just a weird experience. i didn't know about the gay rumers at the time i met him. but after talking to him, i kinda have a feeling the rumers might have a little truth to them.

don't get me wrong i love alters and blessed. they do kick major ass.
                        Widow - "We have songs"

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamland_Rebel:
                          asked if i wanted to go on the buss and play video games.
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, Trey IS a very avid gamer. Hell, I admire Him so much I'd probably have to go. You know if He pulled out his schlong (don't think that would happen) then It'd be time to go. But I don't have a problem with gays.

Comment

Working...
                          X