OHHH YES!!! ULTRA heavy tone!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OHHH YES!!! ULTRA heavy tone!!!!

So I think I finally got it people. Mesa/Boogie Triple Rectifier half stack mixed Soldano SP-77 pre and Marshall Dual Monobloc 9100 power amp half stackish thing...Typically I set the Triple rec with as fat a tone as I can stand the rack stuff with a scooped sound. ITs brutally fuckin heavy!!! one question any effects processors (midi based) that you guys think I should look into? TC electronics G major?

Re: OHHH YES!!! ULTRA heavy tone!!!!

clips, clips, and even more clips, please [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

as far as fx goes i would look at the tc electronics g force (if you want to spent some money)...otherwise the g major or rocktron intelliflex

greets
    fragle

Comment

I wanna hear it, sounds sick

Comment

man, i dont even know what half that stuff is...me ams retarded.

Comment

Sounded good until the part about scooped mids! Im sorry I dont care for that sound at all, the mids are what rattles the nuts, LOL good one kerry king!! But he is right.

Comment

i like lots of mids myself. the scooped sound only sounds good when you play by yourself.

with the band the scooped sounds SUCKS!!!!!!

you can't hear the bassist, or the guitar itself cause it just washes out and becomes noise.

~JW
            Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamland_Rebel:
              i like lots of mids myself. the scooped sound only sounds good when you play by yourself.

you can't hear the bassist, or the guitar itself cause it just washes out and becomes noise.

~JW
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">YES! so true, mids rule [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Depends on which mid frequencies you choose to scoop.

Comment

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">%100 agreed. There are ways to make it sound okay with the band, but it overall sucks. When you scoop the mids, you're basically combining all of the frequencies that a normal band with another guitar and bass would give you into one signal on your amp. Each intsrument has it's own sound and it's own frequency to cover, let it do so!

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Juice:
                    LOL good one kerry king!!
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                    X