Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Framus..

Guys,

Hi.. been crazy busy with work so I haven't been able to post here in over a week. Hope everyone is well.

I got my Framus Cobra yesterday. I only got to spend about an hour with it because of work, but WOW.. this is the amp I have been waiting for my entire life. Best sounding amp I have ever heard.

Check out this cool night shot:

More pictures here:

Framus Pics

Re: Framus..

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Looks awesome, now lets here it!

Comment

SWEET bro!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      I can't wait to get mine now....any day!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Killswitch Engage use these amps now as well.

Comment

Amen, brother Devil! It's the perfect amp.

I posted clips a few days ago in the amps section if anyone wants to hear it.

Comment

A lot of "knobbage" on that amp if you know what I mean! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Do you think Killswitch has "polished" all those knobs?

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

FRAMUS UPDATE:

As stated previously, I am working crazy hours. Friday was my big night to finally spend with the amp. 2 hours into my Jam session, the amp looses all its crunch and now sounds like total ass.

I contacted my dealer who is waiting to hear from Framus what to do.

This is a real drag

[img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Whoa! Sorry to hear that. Hope it's just a tube problem.

I have noticed (and Dana B Goods, the distributor told me) that if you have nothing in the loop, make sure the level is all the way down.

Also, a G Major in the loop should be run with the Kill Dry setting On, and the effect levels at 100%.

Comment

FYI,

The Framus Amp Killswitch Engage has been using does not appear to be a Cobra...it had a tan/tweed colored front panel and he had an entire rack of gear feeding intot he effects loop as well. I"m pretty sure it was a dragon.

the other guy (the dude with the sideburns) was using a Rectifier.

At any rate, they had a spectacular sound..tons and tons of Crunch. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by deviltronix:
                      the amp looses all its crunch and now sounds like total ass.
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">looses? or loses? There's a difference ya know! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Lamb of God uses the Framus stuff don't they?

Comment

Originally posted by the_drip:
                          FYI,

The Framus Amp Killswitch Engage has been using does not appear to be a Cobra...it had a tan/tweed colored front panel and he had an entire rack of gear feeding intot he effects loop as well. I"m pretty sure it was a dragon.

the other guy (the dude with the sideburns) was using a Rectifier.

At any rate, they had a spectacular sound..tons and tons of Crunch. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Drip...Adam D from Killswitch (the dude with the sideburns) has a Cobra now too....Joel, the other guitarist uses a Dragon stack (the Dragon is the amp the Cobra is designed after). I talk to them every once in a while...I know them well. Adam D is going to be recording our next CD late this coming summer.

Comment

I'm gonna see them in a few weeks, can I do some name dropping if I meet them?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxcar Willie 84:
                              I'm gonna see them in a few weeks, can I do some name dropping if I meet them?
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Everyone in the band knows me except for Howard and their new drummer.

If you talk to Adam D or Mike D...tell them Ken from NJ says "hey"...I never got to talk to Joel much

Comment

Working...
                              X