Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Framus..

Racer,

Hey.. I meant Loses.. As usual you are correct.

BTW, Framus is getting new preamp tubes out to me so I'll let you know if that was the problem. The dealer I got it from, West LA Music, has not gone out of there way to help me, if yo know what I mean.

Rich

Comment

I called West LA twice to ask them Framus questions. Not helpful whatsoever. Short, 1 word answers that weren't helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by Venomboy:
        I called West LA twice to ask them Framus questions. Not helpful whatsoever. Short, 1 word answers that weren't helpful.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That sucks that you & deviltronix got that level of service from a Framus dealer. I think you should contact the US Framus distributor:

Dana B. Goods
        4054 Transport Street, Ste. A
        Ventura, CA 93003
        Tel: 805-644-6621
        Fax: 805-644-6332
        Email: [email protected]

See how well he can answer your questions....and maybe kick some West LA ass! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Luckily I didn't buy from West LA music. I've called Dana B Goods tons of times and they are great to deal with. They always return calls and are very helpful. I haven't had any problems with my amp but they have answered lots of questions for me.

Comment

Good ole West LA Music. I called them once to get info on Dean Hardtails. They said that they couldn't quote prices over the phone. I told the guy that I lived in Dallas, TX and it might be a bit difficult for me to come in on my lunch break. He still wouldn't give me a price. Idiots!

Comment

Originally posted by Iced In Flames:
              Killswitch Engage use these amps now as well.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I am so glad they stopped using Mesa.

Comment

I had the same crap experience with that music store as well as well . Before I became a Framus Dealer I contacted them to get some info and a price regarding a Cobra cause I wanted to buy and try one before I became a dealer. They would not give me a price and just said well the amp list's for $2999 what are you willing to pay. Anyway after going back and forth and back and forthe with the guy I just hung up and called Dana B Good's the next day got set up as a dealer and ordered a few. I'm just glad they kicked as much ass as they did when I did receive them cause I really like playing amp's before I decide to take them on as a new line. I lucked out.Congrat's on your new amp Deviltronix it's a monster.

Comment

Originally posted by Venomboy:
                  Derek, WestLA told me the SAME thing regarding the pricing. Idiots!
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Why Management would tell them to act like used car salesmen I have no Idea especially when it's an out of state call. I just dont get it. [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

Derek

Comment

Derek, WestLA told me the SAME thing regarding the pricing. Idiots!

Comment

Working...
                    X