Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Finally got started on my cabinet.

Sounds really cool!
    If I didn't have the perfect 4x12" Cabinet for my head, I would love to build one, too...

Comment

Too cool, Zeeg - waiting for updates!
      Keith
      The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Originally posted by CZ V-KNIGHT:
        Not alone Zeeg, CZ to the Rescue! Glad to hear you are close to finish your cab, Please take some detailed pic of the finishing when done.
        I Still have to find time (and founds [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] )to finish the cosmetics on my homemade SLO (remember?). At the moment it´s black tolex w/white font panel(with labels & black chicken knobs), no rear panel(nor labels), no front/back grille(SLO style should be). I own a 5150 slant sheffield cab (black metal grille).
        I was thinking it would be a nice color combination:
        CAB: red tolex, black metal gille & white painted speaker-mounting front angled wood (white takes black grille & speakers alive)
        Head: matching style
        Can U Imagine the idea? What you think?
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey, that sounds cool. Are you gonna post some pics of your progress?
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Sounds even cooler now. I wanna see the entire setup when you're done.

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler:
            </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by CZ V-KNIGHT:
            Not alone Zeeg, CZ to the Rescue! Glad to hear you are close to finish your cab, Please take some detailed pic of the finishing when done.
            I Still have to find time (and founds [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] )to finish the cosmetics on my homemade SLO (remember?). At the moment it´s black tolex w/white font panel(with labels & black chicken knobs), no rear panel(nor labels), no front/back grille(SLO style should be). I own a 5150 slant sheffield cab (black metal grille).
            I was thinking it would be a nice color combination:
            CAB: red tolex, black metal gille & white painted speaker-mounting front angled wood (white takes black grille & speakers alive)
            Head: matching style
            Can U Imagine the idea? What you think?
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey, that sounds cool. Are you gonna post some pics of your progress? </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Still Have to get some founds ('til now just an idea that wanted to share), but when done, Promise to post some pics [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Well, I finally got it finished last night. Sorry about the crappy pic. My camera is cheap, and I can't take pics outside because it's raining.

Now I gotta get some clips recorded so you guys can hear this beast. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

I'll take some pics outside in better light when I get a chance. Then maybe it will look more purple. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X