X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got some new goodies yesterday!

Check it!

Re: I got some new goodies yesterday!

Oh Cool! Someones gonna have some sonic fun today!

Comment

And yer neighbors, too!

Hey, pass me a Sprite! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Keith
      The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Well the marshall isn't going to sound like a soldano anyway because its got 5881s in it. As far as changing the overall tone of the soldano pre-, thats kind of like a tree falling in the forest with noone to hear it...does it make a sound? Of course the marshall changes the sound of the preamp, but it still interfaces like a real amp might. What I mean to say is that, on the power amp if you have the volume knob up at around 8 the amp does that beautiful marshall thang where it just becomes more defined and awesome.

But, I am running it in a fairly unorthodox setting, as the Soldano/Marshall thang is on the left and my mesa boogie triple rectifier is on the right. The tone of the soldano/marshall combination is really different from my Mesa triple recto which I am running together with it. But together there is really this amazing synergistic quality of just like [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Its a total sonic eargasm of metal fury. I've definitely got new [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img]

[ May 14, 2004, 02:49 PM: Message edited by: dethritual ]

Comment

Awesome!!! Any way to post some clips from it? I am getting tired on my stuff and was thinking about something new. Does the Marshall do a good job of just providing clean power without changing the tone of the Soldano?

Comment

Working...
          X