Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just got a MusicYo wireless!

Originally posted by Steve:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RacerX:
    Ha ha, this thing is great! True diversity VHF for $79, you can't beat it! No tone loss, and I tried it all around my house, and 80 feet down the driveway, too! I've been wailing away on my King V and my Soloist for the last 2 days; my neighbors probably don't like it though! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Made in Korea, too - NOT CHINA!

http://www.musicyo.com/product_specs.asp?pf_id=311
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">.. made in korea hey ? supporting the next country that is gonna nuke everyone shame on you Ron [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ...congrads man ! I'll have to try one . //Steve </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">SOUTH Korea isn't gonna nuke anybody, and I doubt NORTH Korea makes MusicYo's stuff! 2 different countries with the same kinda people - like the Dakotas! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Re: Just got a MusicYo wireless!

Originally posted by lerxstcat:
      </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Steve:
      </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RacerX:
      Ha ha, this thing is great! True diversity VHF for $79, you can't beat it! No tone loss, and I tried it all around my house, and 80 feet down the driveway, too! I've been wailing away on my King V and my Soloist for the last 2 days; my neighbors probably don't like it though! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Made in Korea, too - NOT CHINA!

http://www.musicyo.com/product_specs.asp?pf_id=311
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">.. made in korea hey ? supporting the next country that is gonna nuke everyone shame on you Ron [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ...congrads man ! I'll have to try one . //Steve </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">SOUTH Korea isn't gonna nuke anybody, and I doubt NORTH Korea makes MusicYo's stuff! 2 different countries with the same kinda people - like the Dakotas! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">... I was just joking dude cause Ron always harasses me about my behringer stuff . acually I might get one to now as Ron has given a great review . //Steve

Comment

Working...
      X