My Re-arrange Rig! (Huge Pics inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Re-arrange Rig! (Huge Pics inside)

Well guys, Long time without posting.. anyway I just finish to move my gear to a better Rack Case, I re-wired everything with Mogami 2549 with Neutrik and Switchcraft connectos and Monster Cable, i also made a custom interface box to connect the snake from the pedalboard, at the moment I´m using the BV Head as a poweramp while i decide which poweramp should i get (maybe vht 2/90/2)...

Cheers Everybody!!! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Joshu

Re: My Re-arrange Rig! (Huge Pics inside)

nicely done!

looks like you left just enough room for a power amp too.

~JW
    Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

Dear God man! That thing is a monstrosity! Too much time and too many buttons for me. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Wan't that thing on eBay recently? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

nice rack!!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
          man i love rack rigs
          how do you like the vht? is that vht a preamp?
          also i don't see a switcher for the crate and the preamp?how are you switching between the two?
          are you using the crate solely as a power amp?
          [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Holy Screaming Eagle Shit!

That's an awesome Rig.
            http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Originally posted by charveljunkie:
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
              Originally posted by Joshu:
              at the moment I´m using the BV Head as a poweramp while i decide which poweramp should i get (maybe vht 2/90/2)...

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Killer setup... Mind running through what all is in the rack and how it all is controlled (if you got some free time of course)?

Comment

That looks like a wiring nightmare.

Comment

Originally posted by charveljunkie:
                    nice rack!!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                    man i love rack rigs
                    how do you like the vht? is that vht a preamp?
                    also i don't see a switcher for the crate and the preamp?how are you switching between the two?
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well thanks everybody for your comments [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] , and as you thougth i'm using the BV as a poweramp, i don't need a switcher at the time.

Joshu

Comment

Originally posted by InFlamedMonkey:
                      That looks like a wiring nightmare.
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">When i was doing the wiring, it tooks me sometime indee, you know, figuring out everything, testing with differents way of hooking up the gear.. but once that i set the whole thing, is really fast to be up and running when i'm going to play with my rig. The only thing that i need to do, is to connect the snake from the pedalboard to the patch box, and all the cables has labels.

Joshu

Comment

Originally posted by Inearthed:
                        Killer setup... Mind running through what all is in the rack and how it all is controlled (if you got some free time of course)?
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ok, here we go from top to bottom...

Furman: Power Conditioner and distributor for all the equipment
                        Samson: wireless
                        Korg: Tuner
                        dbx: compressor
                        Roland: EQ
                        Rocktron HUSH: Noise gate
                        line 6 filter pro: DSP effect, filters and stuff
                        tc electronic gmayor: DSP Effect, used for chorus, phaser, delay, reverb, etc.
                        BBE: Aural Enhancer, to compensate the lost of clarity, Hi and low freq. due to the cable’s capacitance, when you use to many and long cables (like me [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ).

the signal path goes like this:

Guitar -> VHT Preamp front input or back input thru the wireless -> VHT FX send -> dbx comp. -> Pedalboard (valvulator, wah-wah and stompbox) -> VHT FX return -> VHT AMP Output -> Roland eq -> Hush -> filter pro -> gmayor-> bbe -> BV HEAD effect Return-> BV Head Speaker out -> Cabinet.

the korg tuner is feed with an aux output of the vht preamp.

the FCB1010 board controls the gmayor, filter, roland eq and vht, with program changes.
                        expression pedal one controls the ¨pre-delay¨ global volume in g mayor for all presets
                        expression pedal two change its function with presets in gmayor (whammy, delay mix, etc).

g-minor is used to:
                        - send command changes to toogle on/off delay and reverb in gmayor
                        - receive tuner display from gmayor, and delay/reverb status.

Line 6 expression pedal used to control expression in the line 6 filter pro.

You see... pretty simple [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Joshu

Comment

RacerX
                          man you are killing me [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                          late night to many beers what can I SAY??? [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] nice, very nice [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Nice wiring in the back, very clean and good separation of the cables.

I hope my rig looks that good when I get done with it.

Nick

Comment

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] And to think I can still remember those days back in 9th grade at the School Talent Show lugging my Peavey Heritage 2X12, Model 3A, and a guitar cord..... I thought that was plenty. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X