No announcement yet.

My Re-arrange Rig! (Huge Pics inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Re-arrange Rig! (Huge Pics inside)

Looks like we have similar taste in gear!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I used to have a Blue Voodoo, but I never used it just as a power amp, I sold it when I bought my VHT 2150, which I totally recommend. Any of the VHT power amps are awesome, but may as well get all that headroom!! I call it my "Fuck you, Mr. Soundguy" piece. I too run a VHT valvulator line buffer. I love the VHT pre-amp, but I am waiting a few tours to save up for it. First I am going to have my MP1 modded by VoodooAmps and use that for awhile, and maybe keep it as a spare when I get the VHT. Of course I have the Furman too...

One thing... if your not using the second second channel of your dbx, you should be able to use that as a gate instead of the HUSH. Set the compressor to 1:1 to turn it off, and set the gate where you want it. I do that in my rig.

Comment

Hey Ace,

Well about the gate with the dbx, that would work indeed, I am not using the second channel of the dbx. What happens is that I decided to get this specific unit due to a experience that a have with a friend of mine's Hush. Its like this gadget seems to work very well with my setup, maybe is because the Super C is meant to be used with guitars rig, besides, this unit it's not just a noise gate, it's has the HUSH
      Section which really is a "noise reduction" this two sections work independently within the Super C.

all the best. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
      joshu

Comment

Quite an impressive-looking rig. Nice, pro-looking job on the wiring, too. I tip my hat to you, sir. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
        Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
          Wan't that thing on eBay recently? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">wan't???? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by John D.:
            Quite an impressive-looking rig. Nice, pro-looking job on the wiring, too. I tip my hat to you, sir. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I appreciate it John... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Joshu

[img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] keep rocking

Comment

Working...
            X