Engl Savage 120!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engl Savage 120!

Well guys I don't know what to say but my girlfriend informed me that she is buying me a Savage 120 next month! She also informed me that she was buying it so I wouldn't have to sell my Trace hotrodded JCM800!!! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Ain't life a hoot sometimes? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Re: Engl Savage 120!

Great!

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

You'll love it - sure versatile....

Comment

Damn what a nice girlfriend!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] The amp kill's and I'm sure you will love it.

Derek

Comment

Make sure she buys it from Rock Solid Amps! I just got a Powerball from Derek and he was a joy to deal with. First class service from a first class guy. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Oh....and the amp kills, too.

Comment

Originally posted by fritzreiser:
            Make sure she buys it from Rock Solid Amps! I just got a Powerball from Derek and he was a joy to deal with. First class service from a first class guy. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Oh....and the amp kills, too.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It will either be Rock Solid or Tone Merchants in California. I have spoken to both and they both seem to have good customer service.

Comment

man you must be a pussy eating champion!

Comment

Originally posted by the_drip:
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">In fact you would be correct, btw the girfriend told me to say that [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

The SE or just the Savage?

Comment

Originally posted by the_drip:
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    owned [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

post some lessons online hehehe ;p

congratulations on the savage ( my dream [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] )

Comment

Yeah, there isnt too much of a sound difference. I like amps that are plain and simple to use.

Comment

Actually the SE is a much different sounding amp than the Savage 120 but both sound absolutely great. The SE has a 6l6 power section switchable to be able to take El34's as opposed to the 6550 in the Savage 120.The Savage is the brighter voiced amp of the 2 and the SE has a darker thicker tone And believe it or not even though the SE has ton's of button's it's simple as heck to use.All you do to program the midi is set it up with whatever options you want for the patch and hold the store button for 3 second's and it automatically saves it on the amp and midi pedal's bank and patch # you have it on at the time of hitting the store button.The other features are cool too such as cabinet A+B switching on the fly,Reverb,Modern/Classic setting's,programmable 1/2 power full modes, Cable tester's built in Bias Meter etc. It's a sick amp.

Derek

Comment

Originally posted by InFlamedMonkey:
                          The SE or just the Savage?
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Just the Savage, I saw no point in spending the extra grand on the SE for even more "Midi" stuff that I already have a hard time with lol.

Comment

Working...
                          X