Bogner XTC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bogner XTC

Interested in a trade for mine? Of course, I will include the cane grille you value so much! Seriously, mine is very very clean. Email me @ [email protected]

Comment

The really funny thing is that I stumbled on to what that "Secret Metal grill" actually is - it's non-slip aluminum panels used on steps for semi's!!! seriously [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] So, for the price Bogner charges you can get almost a 4x4 piece of it,just cut it out, spray it black and slap a Bogner logo on and voila!

Steve E

Comment

I was fooling around with settings last night. Try your XTC at half power on class A. It is the sh*t! Very tight and aggressive sounding. Next I will try class A in 100 watts. Of course you need to have the class A or A/B option on yours.

I sound really good. Harmoincs fly out even more then before.

Comment

Hey Steve - I saw your post on Harmony Central. If you decide to not go thru with the deal, please put him in touch with me if you would be so kind. Thanks.

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Krueger:
            I was fooling around with settings last night. Try your XTC at half power on class A. It is the sh*t! Very tight and aggressive sounding. Next I will try class A in 100 watts. Of course you need to have the class A or A/B option on yours.

I sound really good. Harmoincs fly out even more then before.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I don't have the A/Ab option - but do run it half power quite often - seems to tighten up the sound a bit....

Steve E

Comment

Originally posted by thenine:
              Interested in a trade for mine? Of course, I will include the cane grille you value so much! Seriously, mine is very very clean. Email me @ [email protected]

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I just might. Drop me an email at [email protected]. I'm off to the workfarm now. (getting in late, had to go to Mass this a.m. Today's a Holy Day of Obligation fellow fisheaters)

Comment

email sent [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

try again. It's [email protected], not "globla.net" I didn't get anything. clakr

Comment

done.

Comment

XTC has landed, don't ask me shit 'cos I can't hear anything. Cranked...this thing is flat out badass.

Comment

So now that you have had the XTC for a little while give us a review. Do you love it as much as I do! Amp of the GODS in my opinion.

Comment

Hey Tim, will do...give me another week so I can ignore new amp bliss, it is kick ass though.

Comment

Working...
                          X