Faceplates screen printed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faceplates screen printed...

For my high gain amp I'm working on... check it out.

btw, the 'power' control is a soak/attenuator... I just thought power sounded cooler. It would be a weird place to put a power switch... the power and standby and indicator light are all going inside the 'arm/disarm' area. If I was thinking I would have left crosshairs for drill guides there too, like I did the pots. Oh well, not that big of a deal.

Pete

Re: Faceplates screen printed...

I can't wait to hear that thing once it's done.

Comment

Looks awesome Pete
      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Thanks guys! It's brushed stainless steel goodness [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Pete

Comment

The military theme is very cool. I think you should capitalize on that. No one else is doing it that I know of, and it makes your amps more memorable. You can tap into a huge variety of imagery that all looks powerful, high tech and just plain cool. Go for it!

Hell, make a not too powerful amp that looks all militaried-out and gives the EVH brown sound (built-in Variac type control, please) at reasonable volumes and price, and I might even have to get one!

Comment

Damn pete that is cool as all hell. I can't wait to see and hear the finished product.
            We must!
            We must!
            We must increase the bust!
            The bigger the better!
            The tighter the sweater!
            The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Working...
            X