Took some updated pics of the rig today *Warning to dial-uppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took some updated pics of the rig today *Warning to dial-uppers

Went a little picture happy and snapped a ton of shots since I had some gear back from the practice space. This is pretty much everything except my slant Mesa Recto 4X12 that goes on top of the straight the Engl heads on. The small rack on the Mesa stack and the Engl head are the live rig the rack and the 3 cabs are for home use (no the neighbors don't like me [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Had to add a pic of one of the new twins scoping out the goods....she's gonna be a metal head soon [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
    RIP Dime

Re: Took some updated pics of the rig today *Warning to dial-uppers

That is some serious shit right there. Cute kitten too.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Damn! What band do you play in Joel?
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Dave...we're just a local "metal core" band called Ode To Fall...I joined in Jan. and we've just been writing new material since then...although we've played a couple gigs so far for practice. We've gotta finish writitng a couple new songs so we can get our demo going.

- Joel
        RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
        RIP Dime

Comment

Cool Joel! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

3 cabs......for home use?
            may i ask why? :lol

Comment

You guys and your huge as fuck rigs. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Nah, I'm kidding. It looks sweet. That kitty rocks too.

Comment

Daaaaaaamn!

Rocktron Prophecy any good ? got any clips [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Holycrap what a RIG!!! Your avatar put's me in a state of trance too. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Derek

Comment

I'll bet the neighbors aren't exactly thrilled with your home rig! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] And keep working with your cat on the music front - one of our two cats enjoys watching concert DVD's with me. She seemed to really enjoy Helloween last week.
                    Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Nice set-up... I'm sure you are the envy of all of your neighbors.. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

ckecked out your guitar page also, I like the pic of the Ibenez in front of the Stove... cool background [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Joel, long time no see. Kick-ass rig!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I'm surprised that NASA space shuttle rig and the three cabs haven't peeled the posters off the wall yet! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Awesome looking stuff! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh man, that kitten is breaking my heart, how I miss my cat! What a cute shot.

My girlfriend said after looking at all your gear.."he's not a married man is he?" [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            "either that..or it's his personal studio"

I have a room and a half full of gear and she's pretty good about not nagging about it unless shes pissed.. sometimes tho when a guitar gets disassembled on the coffee table for days..that creates friction .. and no, we're not married. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Nice rig+! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow. enough said LOL... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X