Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm such an Idiot

I am such a freakin Dumbass!!!!! [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Last week, I was at SongbirdMusic in Toronto, checking out the guitars as usual.

As I was walking out the door I noticed a used Roland GR-33 Synth sitting above the counter.

It was selling for, get this.. $295.00 CANADIAN!!!

Thats $215.00 U.S.

I was going to put a deposit on it right then, and there.. instead, I decided I wanted to buy some guitar cables.

I figured.." Ehh.. it'l wait untill next week, they obviously don't realize the value.. "

STUPID STUPID STUPID MONKEYBOY!!!!

I just called to grab it... it's gone!!!

WHY was I so dumb!?!? Aughhhhh... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Re: I\'m such an Idiot

I did the same thing with a charvel 750 they wanted 650 canadian and like an idiot I didn't snag it.Chances are I'll never see another in my area for sale ever again

Comment

I know that there's probably nothing to help with your pain at this time but I'm sure most of us have done something like that in the past. I can't tell you how many good deals I've passed up only to realize my stupidity later.

Comment

yeah I had to pass on a fusion pro with ebony board and a thick flame top inlayed logo and all the only think wrong with it was the knobs blk were worn to the metal [paint] ... 250 canadian with the case [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] I had no cash but I should have put it on the visa [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Working...
        X