Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any multi-effect rack processors with built-in tuner and noise gate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any multi-effect rack processors with built-in tuner and noise gate?

Anyone know of any 1- or 2-space effects processors that have a tuner and noise gate built in? I'd like to get one but don't want to have to get a separate tuner.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Re: Any multi-effect rack processors with built-in tuner and noise gate?

G-major has both.

Comment

Cool, thanks! I knew the G-Force had them but wasn't sure about the G-Major. That's good to hear, since it's a lot cheaper. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

digitech 2120 bro [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Thanks, man. I'll check into that one, too. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

The gate in the G-Major works really well. The tuner has a 7 string setting, too. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

Most modern multi-effects processors should have both.

Comment

v-amp has noise gate and a tuner ( the non rackmount one , so i assume that the rack version has it too , and it's cheap afair - about 180 $ or sth like that )

i think pod rackmounts should have one but i'm not sure

Comment

Yep, V-Amp Pro ($199 rack version) has it, too.

Comment

Sweet. Thanks, guys! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X