MK IIc+ cheap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MK IIc+ cheap

Check it out, $1699.00 BIN, somebody should buy this before me...ebay item #3729753673 .

Re: MK IIc+ cheap

Cheap?!? [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Man, I sold mine for $1200 a few years back and I was laughing - I figured I made out like a bandit! They're okay amps, but you can buy a whole lot more amplifier for $1700! [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

my 2¢

Comment

1200$........damn, tell me next time! those amps are great and they are VERY pricey...i see them only very seldom and everytime i see them they go for at least 2000€. hell, a new mkIV 1*12 combo (the mkIV is supposed to be the amp thats almost identical sounding than the mk2c+ ) is about 3200€....and thats just the combo. were not talking about heads here....1700$ is definetely cheap. and 1200 is a steal.

my .02$

Comment

Anybody that has a/ or several IIc+ heads for $1200.00...drop me an e-mail...I'll buy as many as anybody wants to sell at that price...I'm dead serious...I'll buy ten of them right now on the spot.

Comment

Actually I know that guy from a different forum. He's a good guy and he'll do a great job packing up the head and making sure that whatever shipping company you pick doesn't demolish it.

Comment

Working...
          X