Day of Reconing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day of Reconing

I bought a spankin new Mesa Dual Recto today at GC. It has not blossomed yet (being new), but it is truly the best tone I have ever heard. I highly advise the oversized, matching cab. It's untouchable. Engl...beware. When I play, there is NOTHING lacking from my tone. So thick and severe. So tight and gainy. Behold!

I do think though gents.... it's unfair to go buy two pieces off the shelf and instantly sound better than pros. Shame on me (and Marshall). For shame. Changing of the guard... MESA!

Re: Day of Reconing

Wait until you one day try a Soldano!! POOF!!!! Your Rectifier will be gone. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    Congratz... The Dual is a great amp!!

Comment

Hail JG. I would love the pleasure og checking out the Soldano. Until then <channel three, high gain and 12:00 volume.....two quick palm mutes........JEEEEEEE!!!!>

Comment

Soldanos sound buzzy to me.

Comment

congrats on the new gear! However you couldn't pay me enough money to play a rectumfrier. I saw a band that opened for Iced Earth last week, I can't remember thier name but they had three guitar players. Two of them played Mesa's and the only guitar that you could even hear on rythmn was the third guy who was playing through a 5150.

Comment

Beyond The Embrace

http://www.beyondtheembrace.com/
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Congrats on the Mesa!!!

Tip: Try an ENGL!!! you'll be selling the Mesa..

Leon..

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                Beyond The Embrace

http://www.beyondtheembrace.com/
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks racerX I knew it was something like that. I actually liked the music, just not those confounded Mesa's lol.

Comment

Working...
                X