Price on Mesa Stiletto?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price on Mesa Stiletto?

I know these are still a few months out, but does anyone know what the price is supposed to be for the Deuce? Comparible to the Dual Recto, I suppose?

- E.
    Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Re: Price on Mesa Stiletto?

I think its $1249.00 retail? I will check a list I have. There are two models.

Shawn
    Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Thanks. I'd appreciate any info you can throw my way on the price of both models, if you have it.

- E.

Comment

I'm looking forward to checking out one as well.
        [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
        750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
        Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

I'll be curious to see what they're showing at NAMM; hopefully they'll be able to give an accurate release date. I was going to pick up a dual Recto, but I may hold off and wait to hear what these sound like.

- E.

Comment

according my latest copy of the Mesa price sheet, the stiletto duece is 1499, and the trident is 1599.
            GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MD:
              according my latest copy of the Mesa price sheet, the stiletto duece is 1499, and the trident is 1599.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Same price as the comparible Rectos, then. Thanks.

- E.

Comment

...and these are several months out, still. My rep at boogie said that they had redisgned several things after NAMM. They're a lot happier with the amp, but it won't be out for a while.
                ...that the play is the tragedy, "Man"

Comment

Working...
                X