are jackson 4-12 cabs decent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are jackson 4-12 cabs decent?

I just got a line 6 spider2 head and i found out that i cant use my crate 4-12 cab with it [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] cause its a mono cab and from everything ive read about the spider 2 i have to have a cab thats stereo and 8ohms per side or some sheeeeet? so i was at a guitar shop checking out cabs and i found these 2 jackson 4-12 cabs, they say 8ohms stereo on them. i was wondering if anyone knows anything about jackson cabs? these are used and i dont know how old they are??? they have a metal grill and a big chrome jackson logo on the front, and they are black with bright orange on the inside. rated at 200 watts. they look realy sweet [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] the place wants 275$ each for them. im thinking about getting these. just wanted to know a bit about them.
    subscribe to my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/deathmetal44
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P-TymW-84g
    www.soundclick.com/gothmetalshredder

Re: are jackson 4-12 cabs decent?

Hey I use to have one of the older Jackson cabs that was 200 watts stereo but mine had the red speakers to it, I wish I never would have sold that cab now. The ones your talking about sound simular. Ask Charvel750 I think he has some of these.

Hey Joe if you see this help a brutha out, we're talking about giving a couple of JACKSON cabs a good home here [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    According To The Prophecy

Comment

Those cabs are a good bargain for the money, as a matter of fact all the Jackson amp stuff is. Not the best but definately cool especially for the price.

Comment

I use a Jackson 4x12 as My main cab and its great! I've put it up against several other brands, but I keep coming back. Its the model with the red speakers and rated at 280 watts.

Comment

They are descent cabinets. I had one years ago, and really liked it.
          1990 Jackson Professional
          1992 Dean ML
          2004 Epiphone Flying V
          2005 Epiphone Dot
          2009 Fender Stratocaster
          2007 Fender H/S/S Stratocaster
          2004 Fender Telecaster Deluxe
          2006 Fender P Bass
          2006 Ibanez Exotic Acoustic
          1984 Marshall JCM800 Stack
          1996 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe DeVille
          Custom Pedalboard