Driven To Play on PBS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driven To Play on PBS

Tonight at 10:30 there's a show called Driven To Play on PBS. It's a show about last years North American Rock Guitar Competition in Buffalo, NY. A friend and customer of mine took second place. Dave King is his name. If you wanna see some smoking guitar check this show out.
    Driven To Play
    Dave King Links
    Jerry
    FJA Mods YouTube

Re: Driven To Play on PBS

Another Central New Yorker! Did I know this?

Hmm...Matt (OSG), Mike (Crankdaddy), me...makings of a very mini JCF get together. Perhaps we could talk Manyaxes and Shreddermon into driving a couple hours...who's from Buffalo or Rochester areas?

Comment

I'm putting together an Ampfest at the end of August in Cicero. There's some info on my Ampfest Page.
      Jerry
      FJA Mods YouTube

Comment

I just checked my local listings for PBS here in Vegas and they aren't showing the program tonight [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

Very Cool! Too bad I don't have my SLO anymore, but I'll bring my Studio .22 if you'd like...not much of a contribution, I know...
          Either way, I'm there with Mr. Charvie.

Comment

Originally posted by Lordofgain:
            I just checked my local listings for PBS here in Vegas and they aren't showing the program tonight [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">WTF It's not on my PBS channel either! Dave is not gonna be happy. Nothing like supporting the local guy! Thanks PBS!
            Jerry
            FJA Mods YouTube

Comment

Working...
            X