POD xt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POD xt

Well, i'm about to buy one... The normal version, that is... The pro is too much €€€ for me [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Any of you guys is using such a thing? It seems like a great piece of equipment to me [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Re: POD xt

I use mine along with a Vetta combo to record into protools.

Comment

I had one for a while then ditched it to move up to a Vetta. Great piece of gear.
      Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Marco, congrats on the Portuguese win. It was a great game and Spain had no chance... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

i still prefer the hi gain tones of the 2.0 a little better.
          ~JW
          Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

yeah,
            I'm also about to buy one second handed, just for practicing with headphones. You guys would advice me this or are there other options?
            So what's the difference between the xt and a normal one?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal:
              Marco, congrats on the Portuguese win. It was a great game and Spain had no chance... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">which team are you in? germany is such an upset..i'll go for france..

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamland_Rebel:
                i still prefer the hi gain tones of the 2.0 a little better.
                ~JW
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Same here. I've heard some good sounding samples of the XT online, but I've never gotten those sounds in front of one. On the 2.0, however, I can dial my sound in instantly.
                Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

I'm pretty happy with mine. I bought it to record with, and have ended up using it through a power amp and 4x12 cabinet. I'm very happy with the tones available that way, but prefer the PSA-1 plug-in for recording.

Comment

I love the XT. I have been using it on every gig since I got it last year. Direct into the board - everyone (me, band, sound and monitor, audience) are very happy. My tone sounds the same in every venue from 200 to 10000 seats.

Try it - very versatile, if nothing else.

Peter

Comment

Cant go wrong..

Here are some samples I have done with mine...

http://www.chrisflook.com/Jeffstuff/

All it needs is a little tweaking ( I prefer the Spinal Puppet Amp with a Brit 4x12 cab and the Screwamer in front)

However my XT is one in favor og the new Guitar Rig from NI.

But cant go wront with the XT, thers a new update coming out soon with some more amps and features!

Comment

It was easier to get that nice warm high gain sound from the 2.0 but the POD XT gets better with each update and I'm very happy with it. So happy in fact I may be putting my POD 2.0 up for sale soon.
                        Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

I think POD's sound like absolute crap, but then I feel that way about 80% of amps. Maybe I'm just too picky.

Comment

Originally posted by gemini8026:
                            Cant go wrong..

Here are some samples I have done with mine...

http://www.chrisflook.com/Jeffstuff/

All it needs is a little tweaking ( I prefer the Spinal Puppet Amp with a Brit 4x12 cab and the Screwamer in front)

However my XT is one in favor og the new Guitar Rig from NI.

But cant go wront with the XT, thers a new update coming out soon with some more amps and features!
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Are you serious???? I thought the updates were only for solving bugs within the software! New models???? Great!

Still waiting for it, though.... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal:
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks, Immortal. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X