need info on overdrive pedals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need info on overdrive pedals

Boost pedals don't work well with modelling amps... your best bet would be to put a EQ pedal in your fx loop and use that to boost your levels.

pete

Originally posted by Bigfknbang:
    ok i got my line 6 spyder 2 head and im lovin this thing for crunchin and grindin, but i need a boost for leads, i know it has that built in boost thingy but its not enough. i have this crapy rocktec distortion that im using for a boost right now, it sux but gives me a more ripping lead tone, i want somthing more though, but not all buzzy and fizzy like a boss metal zone, somthing in between a tube screamer and the metal zone???? what are some decent pedals that wont cost me more than say 100$?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

need info on overdrive pedals

ok i got my line 6 spyder 2 head and im lovin this thing for crunchin and grindin, but i need a boost for leads, i know it has that built in boost thingy but its not enough. i have this crapy rocktec distortion that im using for a boost right now, it sux but gives me a more ripping lead tone, i want somthing more though, but not all buzzy and fizzy like a boss metal zone, somthing in between a tube screamer and the metal zone???? what are some decent pedals that wont cost me more than say 100$?
    subscribe to my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/deathmetal44
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P-TymW-84g
    www.soundclick.com/gothmetalshredder

Comment

Re: need info on overdrive pedals

The boss sd-1 works great for me but I use it with a marshall.

Comment

Re: need info on overdrive pedals

The Boss sd-1 works great on my Mesa 20/20 as well (tube amp)
        If you use the search function you will find extensive info on this subject.

Comment

Working...
        X