I found my dream amp!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found my dream amp!

Yep, yesterday I went amp shopping, and I was blown away by the Engl Ritchie Blackmore!
    Great organic distortion, both low and high gain, and an excellent clean channel.
    Now to get the 1400€ to pay for it

Re: I found my dream amp!

yup blackmore is very cool , i wonder what happened to them - there we're always 1 or 2 on german ebay going from 750E used upwards, now i haven't seen any real long there.

Comment

Ah, well, maybe the owners realized what great amps they are [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
      Anyhoo, I'll get the cash one way or the other, this amp is what I've been looking for for years.
      I love the two master volumes, no more messing around to get my leads heard!

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho:
        Yep, yesterday I went amp shopping, and I was blown away by the Engl Ritchie Blackmore!
        Great organic distortion, both low and high gain, and an excellent clean channel.
        Now to get the 1400€ to pay for it
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The RBM is a great amp. Maybe it's better for your bankaccount that you do NOT try the ENGL SE, Savage 120 or Savage 120 SE!!!!!!
        hehehe

Cheers,

Leon..

Comment

Sancho - msg me - we're not allowed to post prices here and adresses here, but i know a site where you can get it 200 euro cheaper ( i assume you're from Germany or Europe )

Comment

Hey, I hear You about the RBM head. That is My main head and I wouldn't trade it for anything. Also, the other Engl heads are obviously great, but if You want a little more simplicity, and don't really need all the extra features of their higher end stuff, go for the Blackmore! And Yes, Your leads WILL be heard. The other guitar player in our band has to use a full stack to be heard while I still just use a half stack.

Comment

@ skarhead : mail on its way.
              @ El Bastardo : I know they offer more options, but I'm a very basic kinda guy. The Blackmore has more than enough options to suit my needs, so I won't be tempted by the Savage's dazzling array of knobs and switches.

Comment

I saw Lynch on a video, there were Soldanos in the background, but at the end it (he) said thanks to Engl(e) amps... These are new to me...

Comment

Working...
                X