Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CAN ANYONE TELL ME A PLACE IN NEW JERSEY THAT RECOVERS HEADS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAN ANYONE TELL ME A PLACE IN NEW JERSEY THAT RECOVERS HEADS?

I have a Marshall head I am interested in getting recoverd.Does anyone know a place that does this in the New Jersey area?I really dont want to ship it.Thanks for any help.Paul

Re: CAN ANYONE TELL ME A PLACE IN NEW JERSEY THAT RECOVERS HEADS?

CAN ANYONE TELL ME A PLACE IN NEW JERSEY THAT RECOVERS HEADS?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I saw that and thought "Why, you lose one?" [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I don't know but you could start by checking Marshall's website for authorized service centers for your zip code. I did that just yesterday and found a cool place here in Dallas that works only on pro audio gear. I'm assuming you are meaning replacing the tolex? Maybe a service center could reccomend someone who could do it it they didn't. Cool ideal. I'd love to get my JCM 800 1/2 stacke re-done in white or purple [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

I would think anyplace that reupohlsters furniture would be capable of doing the same to an amp.

Comment

Ship it to me, I'll do it for you.

Unfortunately I live in Canada (accross the border from Buffalo
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Thanks anyway zeeglar.I really dont want to ship it.I am looking for a local place to do it.I just got a Mark Cameron modded jcm800 and I dont want to part with it.

Comment

Go to www.plexipalace.com and you'll get a bunch of options from that crowd, I'm sure!
              www.sandimascharvel.com

Comment

Try Central Jersey Music Service (it's the back part of Lou Rose Music) on Route 27 in Edison. (732) 572-1911. WarriorX7 used to work there at one time.
                Or Hy-Way Music on Route 18 in East Brunswick. (732) 257-4505. Don't bother going to Guitar Center that's also on Route 18 for any repairs or restoration, because they'll just send it out to either of those two shops anyway.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

No problem. I'm in Sayreville, so I'm not that far from those places.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Hey Toejam,Sounds like you are from the same area as me.I know exactly where you are talking about.I will call them today.Thanks Paul

Comment

Working...
                    X