Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally!

Originally posted by Shawn:
    Well, after much money, time, and tinkering, I finally found EXACTLY what I was looking for soundwise and tonewise.

I will be keeping an HD147, a 1968 bandmaster, and a Marshall DSL100 (boy they get slammed around here, but it sure has a nice clean)

But this is definitely what I wanted all along, I just didnt know it. And, sounds wonderful at low volumes:

I actually feel relieved.....

Shawn in Tampa
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Shawn... welcome to the club bro. I have the Trem-0-verb head and I know exactly what you are saying. I played mine for 2 days.... sighed in relief.... and put it back in the diamond plate roadcase totally satisfied. Congratz... good decision keeping the HD147. What a killer amp. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Finally!

Well, after much money, time, and tinkering, I finally found EXACTLY what I was looking for soundwise and tonewise.

I will be keeping an HD147, a 1968 bandmaster, and a Marshall DSL100 (boy they get slammed around here, but it sure has a nice clean)

But this is definitely what I wanted all along, I just didnt know it. And, sounds wonderful at low volumes:

I actually feel relieved.....

Shawn in Tampa
    Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Re: Finally!

very cool. you have a lot of gear!! give me a call and maybe we can hook up. dennis is psyched to meet you...and to see if we can get things rolling again.

mark in st. pete
      GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Re: Finally!

Hey Mark, sent you an email. And remember , I am a drummer, not an actual musician.

LOL

Shawn
        Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
        X