Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ENGL Savage 120 has arrived!!!

[ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the reply. I immediately went to their web page to check out the prices. I see the only thing they have in stock at the moment is a couple of powerballs. What cab are you using?

[/ QUOTE ]

Marshall 1960AB

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      http://www.rocksolidamps.com/

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried to call Derek that day Chuck but he didn't get back to me in time. I called Ed at Tone Merchants and scooped the last Savage he had just gotten in.

Comment

Whos got the best prices on Powerballs? Im thinking of getting one in a few months, since everyone on here loves theirs so much. thanks

Comment

The few places I have seen them are selling them for $1,600.

Comment

<font color="black"> </font>
            Hey Jackson16 you better hurry cause engl is raising prices 15% August 1st. Just a heads up.

Comment

Ouch! [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] Guess I better get on the ball as well and make a decision soon. Thanks for the heads up! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                <font color="black"> </font>
                Hey Jackson16 you better hurry cause engl is raising prices 15% August 1st. Just a heads up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats correct the price hikes are coming as of August the first.

Comment

well dang, that doesnt give me too much time. I better at least put some money down on one to keep it at that price.
                  So Rocksolidamps is the best place to pick one up? Whats the best cab to put it on? Man that makes two things I have to jump on right away. I wish my old amp and cab would sell to make this easier on the wallet. If I put a $500-600 down payment on a Powerball would that keep it at the $1600 price tag as I paid it off? Thanks for the heads up man, saving me all kinds of green.

Comment

I need to think about a cab as well. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Need to do a forum search I suppose to see what some have been suggesting for cabs. Right now I am looking at the Engl and Uberkab. It just never ends. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      I need to think about a cab as well. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Need to do a forum search I suppose to see what some have been suggesting for cabs. Right now I am looking at the Engl and Uberkab. It just never ends. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have been more than happy with the two Marshall cabs with vintage 30's. The bottom cab is a little bassier than the top cabs.

Comment

Chuck Racer I really appreciate the referral thanks a ton!!

Derek

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried to call Derek that day Chuck but he didn't get back to me in time. I called Ed at Tone Merchants and scooped the last Savage he had just gotten in.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry about that man! I hate losing business and I usually get back to everyone ASAP but anyway if there is anything you need from me feel free to contact me anytime whether you need any tip's, advice,support or another amp I'll be glad to help.

Derek [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            [ QUOTE ]
                            [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry about that man! I hate losing business and I usually get back to everyone ASAP but anyway if there is anything you need from me feel free to contact me anytime whether you need any tip's, advice,support or another amp I'll be glad to help.

Derek [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Derek, I had spoken to you on the phone before and you were very helpful. No disrespect intended, Ed just happened to have it in and I thought about a potential 2 week wait from Germany and decided to pounce! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Next time I'll get one from you!

Comment

congrats! great amp! [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

Are Powerballs easy to find used? Because Its Id be pushing it to get the money for one before August 1st. That and I want to get a black KV2. Man Im going to be broke after this summer. I might have to pass up on a new Powerball and hope I can find a used one in a month of two. dang I hope I get get the money before the price raise

Comment

Working...
                                X