X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just ordered a Powerball!!

I just ordered an Engl Powerball with a Z5 from Derek at rocksolidamps.com

Now all I gotta do is wait 3 days... [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

I Will post a review with pics as soon as it arrives.

Thanks again Derek!

Re: Just ordered a Powerball!!

Thanks alot for the business Metalgrasshopper and It will leave tomorrow. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Regards,
    Derek

[ QUOTE ]
    I just ordered an Engl Powerball with a Z5 from Derek at rocksolidamps.com

Now all I gotta do is wait 3 days... [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

I Will post a review with pics as soon as it arrives.

Thanks again Derek!

[/ QUOTE ]

Comment

I just ordered an Engl SE from Derek about an hour. Very friendly person to deal with. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I will have to wait a little longer than three days though for mine to arrive. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I just ordered an Engl SE from Derek about an hour. Very friendly person to deal with. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I will have to wait a little longer than three days though for mine to arrive. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Be thankful for modern transit times. Both Ed and Derek say it only takes a couple of weeks to get them here from Germany!

Comment

Derek said he has two SE on the way and he hopes to have them by Friday and hopefully I will receive it sometime the following week. Hope the cab I ordered gets here before the head does. Only got 48 hrs to try out the SE but I doubt that there would be any reason to return it. Quality wise that is ... I would hope nothing would have happened to it during shipping. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

The SE is supposed to be just amazing... Expesive little bastard though. My Poweball lands tomorrow and for me it seems to be a perfect amp in theory.. We shall see tomrrow aye?

Congrats to you all!!!!! Engl owners unite and destroy the rest of the world
            I keep the bible in a pool of blood
            So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks alot for the business and I am going to send the tracking # of my shipment from Germany that left today so you can keep track of it and I'll also send you one once the amp leaves my Warehouse.It's a truly incredible amp and I think you will be totally blown away with the amp in all regards.I'll send you the tracking # in a few minutes.

Regards,
              Derek [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Be thankful for modern transit times. Both Ed and Derek say it only takes a couple of weeks to get them here from Germany!

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually once a shipment leaves Germany I get it on the 4th business day cause all shipments are send UPS Intl Air unless custom's hold's it for random inspection but that has only happened once and delayed it for 1 extra day

Derek

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Derek said he has two SE on the way and he hopes to have them by Friday and hopefully I will receive it sometime the following week. Hope the cab I ordered gets here before the head does. Only got 48 hrs to try out the SE but I doubt that there would be any reason to return it. Quality wise that is ... I would hope nothing would have happened to it during shipping. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I pack amp's better than anyone and don't worry it will arrive triple boxed safe and sound.

Regards,
                  Derek

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]
                    I pack amp's better than anyone and don't worry it will arrive triple boxed safe and sound.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with that 100%. After seeing the way Derek packed my Powerball, I would never send a tube head any other way.

BTW, you will love the Powerball.

Comment

Working...
                    X