ENGL 570 preamp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ENGL 570 preamp

Hey All, I heard ENGL is coming out with a new preamp, the 570. This basically is the entire preamp section of the Savage SE, so a four channel pre-amp. If it sounds anything like the Savage SE, I'm definately getting me one.
    About the price, I heard it's about 1000 euros less than the 580, so I guess about the same less in US$.

Cheers,

Leon..

Re: ENGL 570 preamp

I just saw it today on the engl's web site ... SRP there is $2100

Comment

Kick A S S!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i checked last night and engl's page doesnt say anything about a new preamp...at least not that i can see. where are you lookin?

Comment

http://www.englampsusa.com/category.asp?CAT=Pre-Amps

They still have not fixed the pic problem yet. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I got a pic, here you go:

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                Henrik
                AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Hey All, This basically is the entire preamp section of the Savage SE

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that it is going to be the entire preamp section of the Engl Special Edition (E670), not the Savage SE (E660). The Savage SE was discontinued.

Hopefully, DerekB will chime in here and give us the skinny.

If it is, in fact, the preamp section of the Special Edition, I will be mating that up with the Twisteramp poweramp. Engl Rulz.

Comment

SWEEETT!
                    I love Engl.They kick serious ass.
                    I need one of these preamps to hook up with my VHT2150 power amp.

Comment

sweet ass sweet!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]
                        Hey All, This basically is the entire preamp section of the Savage SE

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that it is going to be the entire preamp section of the Engl Special Edition (E670), not the Savage SE (E660). The Savage SE was discontinued.

Hopefully, DerekB will chime in here and give us the skinny.

If it is, in fact, the preamp section of the Special Edition, I will be mating that up with the Twisteramp poweramp. Engl Rulz.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes Fritz it is the preamp section of the Engl E670 SE Head.I have oone being shipped out to me tomorrow and they are $1599.00 shipped. This will be the last one I get before the price increase.

Derek

Comment

Guess Derek will not have that one long ... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                          X