XXX Owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: XXX Owners

they should make an XXX without the dumb girls on the front, and with regular labeled controls, IE mid, low, high. not hair, body and anal sex

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      they should make an XXX without the dumb girls on the front, and with regular labeled controls, IE mid, low, high. not hair, body and anal sex

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I agree. It is easy to change it though.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Re: Peavey Ultra

I like the Triple XXX also, especially the Ultra channel. I have the precursor to the Triple XXX, the Peavey Ultra, great amp. It has the same features as the Triple XXX with maybe a touch less gain. It is a 1x12 60 watt with 4 12AX7s and 2 6L6s and the dampening switch and very nice Reverb. I love it, especially with the Celestion G12T-75 speaker. Good luck-Jack.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I agree. It is easy to change it though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it just a matter of unscrewing the panel? Or do you have to disconnect wires and stuff too? Where can you get the replacement parts? I heard the JSX panel will bolt in there, anyone hear about that?

Thanks

Comment

all you have to do is unscrew it, and there is a black wooden panel behind it.

Comment

Check out the new JSX as well. It's satriani's new amp. I played one of those last week and it definitly sounded cool. I dug it better than the XXX which the JSX is somewhat based of off. JSX DEMO

Comment

is there a way to save this?
                By the way, The amp sounds great .. or it is just Joe as always.

Comment

I wish I new how to save it. Maybe someone out there could let us know, because I don't think Harmony will keep it on there forever.

Comment

Working...
                  X