Need to have amp recovered...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to have amp recovered...

Well, i made the mistake of lending out my MINT MarkIV. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] It was returned in less than mint condition. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] The amp needs to be recovered, where can i get an estimate? I am taking my friend to court because he insists that im overreacting and the amp "plays fine" so theres no way he is paying a couple hundred bucks to recover it. He signed a peice of paper before i gave it to him saying that he agreed the amp was in mint condition at the time i gave it to him, so there is no question he damaged it. I just need to find a place to give me an estimate on what it will cost so i can take it to court and get my baby back to mint. Thanks guys!

Re: Need to have amp recovered...

Can not help you on your request but just wanted to say I am sorry about what happened to your amp. That is why I do not anything of mine out to anyone. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Yea i usually dont either, and now i wont ever again. Maybe ill send it out to mesa to fix it, then if i ever have to sell it, the person buying it will be totally confident that it was a quality job. Maybe ill get it redone in a different color? Hmm... White would look nice i think :-)

Comment

http://www.wildwestguitars.com/tolex.htm
        Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
        X