VOLUME PEDAL HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VOLUME PEDAL HELP

Hey guys,I want to buy a Ernie Ball volume pedal.I have a marshall JCM800 which im sure you all know is a one channel head.I want to beable to lower my volume knob on the guitar to clean the tone up some,but use the volume pedal to increase the volume.Does anyone know which model of there pedals does this?It seems that they have a few of them and I am not sure which one to get.Thanks for the help.Paul

Re: VOLUME PEDAL HELP

Try the Morley Little Alligator Volume pedal-I've sold several of these to guys who want to kick it back for a clean tone, then hit it all the way up to get their dirty tone. The trick to it is the Minimum Volume control-it sets how much volume the pedal will allow when the heel is all the way down, if that makes any sense. Basically you won't have to use your knob to clean up the sound.

Comment

Re: VOLUME PEDAL HELP

You need one of these because it will do want you want perfectly (notice the previously mentioned Minimum Volume control).

This one is mine and I, in a way, use this one for want you want to do. When I was deciding on a volume pedal I A/B an Ernie Ball and this Morley. <font color="blue"> I choose the Morley because of the minimum volume knob. </font> I find it to be very useful.

Nick

Comment

Working...
      X