POD XT Software 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POD XT Software 2.0

Anybody else download this latest update from Line 6? I did last night and I must say I like the high gain models alot better but overall it seemed pretty noisy, may have just been my environment with the TV on and other electronic stuff in close proximity so I'll try again tonight when I have more time and try to post a good review tomorrow or as soon as I get a chance to give it a good workout.
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Re: POD XT Software 2.0

I downloaded mine this week, along with the additional amp and FX models. Sounds great, no complaints at all. It's gettign very close to sounding like you're in a room with the amp. Sounds good recorded, too.
    -------------------------
    Blank yo!

Comment

How do they have it that you load the updates onto the POD XT? Through USB or MIDI?

Comment

Either one I believe

Comment

I just got home and sat down and did some playing in a room with no TV and I've gotta say the new update for the POD kicks serious A$$. I was never able to dial in my POD 2 sounds with the XT but after this upgrade I just sat down and in about 2 minutes was able to get the one really sweet tone I loved on my POD 2. The high gain sounds are incredible on this thing now. Still have alot of paces to put this thing through, but I like what I've heard so far.

Comment

<font color="aqua">I found some time today to update everything and I REALLY like what I'm hearing. Now I'll have to get caught up on all the new toys!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

someone post some sound clips

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                someone post some sound clips

[/ QUOTE ]

Just go to the official "line 6" forum and check out the POD section (link here:
                http://line6.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb....=forum&amp;f=3 ). People have posted some XT 2.0 stuff throughout. Once I transfer my compressor out of my 2 space rack I'm gonna start fiddling around with my XT Pro a lot more.

Comment

This latest update is really great, and the price is right (free!!!)!!! The amp models now sound really great, plus if you splurge for the additional amps, you will be in metal heaven. Also, the additional amps/fx have a 30 day money back guarantee, so you can play with just the paid stuff for a month, and if it doesn't tickle your fancy, you can get your money back.

Peter

Comment

I just updated mine and it sounds awesome.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      This latest update is really great, and the price is right (free!!!)!!! The amp models now sound really great, plus if you splurge for the additional amps, you will be in metal heaven. Also, the additional amps/fx have a 30 day money back guarantee, so you can play with just the paid stuff for a month, and if it doesn't tickle your fancy, you can get your money back.

Peter

[/ QUOTE ]

They were having some problems with the model packs, something about the hardware not recognizing them. They were working to sort that out.

Comment

I sold my PODxt awhile back, but I'm going to get another one to try out the 2.0 software and Model Packs, based on the clips I've heard so far. It sounds like they've come a long ways with it.

Comment

Working...
                        X