Ebow plus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebow plus?

<font color="yellow"> Has anyone here ever tired the Ebow plus? I ordered one yesterday on my buying spree. I just had to know for $80 what the hell they were all about. Curiosity got the best of me. Just wondering if anyone here has tried them or had any suggestions to offer. THanks!

Tone </font>
    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Re: Ebow plus?

They're cool! My best suggestion would be to play around with it before you make a solid opinion. It's like a wah pedal or something-if you've never used one before, you kinda stumble around with it for a while, but when you get a feel for it, it can be really cool!

Comment

I use my wife's Vibrator ..I got it tuned to D ....it's cool.

Sorry... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

they sorta sound like a violin

Comment

LOL ROFLMAO!!!! Horns, dude you are way too funny!!! From reading your posts, something tells me that you have actually tried that. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] SO does your wife know you are wearing her batteries out? [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] NOw thats something I want to see on stage!!! a Vibrator-guitar solo! [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] That was great!!

BTW, I have never heard a vibrator that sounds like a violin [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

This one does sound like a tuba ...I love the girth of a tuba...... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
            X