VHT Ultra Lead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: VHT Ultra Lead

Have not tried any pedals in front of the amp...I'm a plug & play kind of guy....I don't even like anything in the loop. I have a G-Major but only use it for, "novelty". As a general rule, I run completely dry. My brother has a Tube Screamer so maybe I'll check it out. As for pickups, I'm using a JB Bridge and a Jazz in the neck, SLATQH. I have an EMG85 in my SL2H but I don't like the pickup so....My brother has had my Gib. Goldtop for like 3 months, it has a Tone Zone Bridge and a '59 in the neck but like I said, my brother has it so I haven't had a chance to try it out. I am awaiting delivery of an SLS and another SLATQH, when they arrive I'm going to play with the Pearly Gates and whatever neck pu that comes stock in the SLS, ('59 or Jazz...hopefully '59). When the SLATQH arrives I want to drop a SD EVH in the bridge and get a '59 in the neck so I'll have alot of stuff to try out. I also have the '57 classics that came stock with my GoldTop ,(if my bro' will give it up),...I did'nt really care for the '57 classics but I also didn't own the XTC or this UL at the time either so.. [img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
    X