Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bogner Cabs

Hi all,

I'm considering the addition of another 4x12 cab to my rig in the next couple of months...once I sell some ****.
    I currently have a Bogner Slant 4x12 and am so impressed by it that I want another Bogner. Please share your experience with the Straight 4x12 vs. the Uberkab. My local dealer only stocks the slants so I can't check out either. I know the mechanical differences, (speakers etc.), I'm looking for real world experiences such as the type of music you play, amps used, and general behavior of the two at low and high volumes. The only other brand I would consider would be an Orange...but again, nobody around stocks them and information is hard to come by. Thanks in advance.

Re: Bogner Cabs

I have two Uber cabs and one regular Bogner cab with V30's. The bogner cabs are the best out there! I highly suggest one.

Comment

OK, so how does the Uberkab compare to the straight cab?

Comment

Yep. I have an UberKab and I love it.

Comment

OK, so how does the Uberkab compare to the straight cab? [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] good stuff...

ox

Comment

damnit!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

uber cabs are great!
                Custom Shop-There is no substitute!

Comment

this ****'s just wrong.. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

The Uber cab has a lot more bottom end due to the speaker combo. Every amp I play through the Uber cab comes to life! You just can't beat the quality of these cab either.

Comment

I got my Uber thrown on top of a Marshall 1960b cab ..sounds great ..no complaints here..

To anyone who really knows what is the comparable difference..someone who had the oppurtunity to actually A / B them both.

I like the sound of Celstion 75's ....I never was a fan of Vintage 30s for some reason (75s seem to have bit of a scoop to them) . That's one of the reasons I just wrote off checkin' into the Uberkab ( no one carries them here)..as a matter of fact I was thinkin' more along the lines of getting a Mesa cab loaded with 90s if anything at all.
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

BTW ..it would be nice visually to have the matchin' cab to this bastage.
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                        X