Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zoom 707 to Zoom 707 MK2...

Hi all,

Currently have a Zoom 707 Guitar Effects pedal. Nice but nothing magic. Saw the Mk2 today, with a few extra features (such as mem-card sampling). Wondered if anyone had either done the swap or tried the 707Mk2??? My major problem, with the 707 Mk1 is that the pedal is rubbish for use as a wah, it has a very abrupt and non-linear transition through the wah.

Any comments?

Cheers - R

Re: Zoom 707 to Zoom 707 MK2...

Well, I went and had a play at the local store and ended up ordering the 707-II. Got a 128MB card also so I can load in 2 or 3 or my favourite songs and practice over them when I am away on business in hotels....

R

Comment

Oh - forgot to say:

The Mk2 appears to be quite a lot better than the Mk1. The quality of the sound is better, the expression pedal is MUCH better (esp. the WAH). It also appears to have brighter lights than the Mk1 which is great as I could never see mine in sunlight. Overall, a good upgrade!

R

Comment

Just a FYI - I oredered from www.stringsdirect.co.uk - here in the UK. Cheapest I could find, 3 day delivery slot and managed to find some Dean Markley Custom Lights to boot!

Sweet!

R

Comment

Working...
        X