Best Pedal/Half rack Harmonizer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Pedal/Half rack Harmonizer

Other than going for a full rack such as a G-Major, Lexicon, etc..., what is a good pedal or half space harmonizer? It only needs to do pitch shifting and harmony.

Re: Best Pedal/Half rack Harmonizer

No replies? I was thinking about the same thing today, anyone?
    I have an Alesis Wedge that I am trying to set it up to do this. If it works, wedges can be had really cheap. I may get to dink with it this weekend.
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

another guitarist.
      Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

I just bought a Boss Se-70 for only $230, but it's not here yet. I'm pretty sure it can do some pitch shifting stuff, not sure about the harmony.

Comment

I think DR is right, let us know how the SE-70 works out though.
          I squeezed out a dead on 'boys are back in town' solo with the wedge's quad pitch-shift and a lot of tweaking, but the elusive 'iron maiden harmonizing' isn't in this box for me.

Of course I ain't no Dave Murray or Alfred Einstein. I can make anything sound like a first grader did it.
          When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

i just sold my little boss pedal since i got the eventide - the ps-5 is what i had - it works very well.
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
            X