boogie subway rocket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boogie subway rocket

a guy in my area is selling a subway rocket combo for 400 is this a good price i read some reviews at harmony central and alot of people were complaining about the them going through tubes really fast anybody have any experience with these amps

Re: boogie subway rocket

my friend has one and it sounds really good. he's had it 5 years and it just now needs a tube change. but he only plays it once a week at the local blues jam. i'd say 400 is pretty good (compared to where i am)...
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Re: boogie subway rocket

I've had mine for four years and have had no trouble with it. I had to replace the tubes, for the first time, last year. It's a cool little amp with a good sound. For some gigs I run mine into my Buzz Feiten cab to open up the sound a bit...it does wonders. The 10" speaker can sound kind of "boxy" if you know what I mean. Whether or not $400 is a good deal, I couldn't say.
      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Working...
      X