• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How accurate are these comparisons?

Amp Comparison Website

Specifically, the Mesa & Soldanos.

Re: How accurate are these comparisons?

The HR50 sounds about right. I don't much like the Mesa tones so they're probably right.
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      The HR50 sounds about right. I don't much like the Mesa tones so they're probably right.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

The thing I don't like about that site is you only hear the amp with one setting, and that's usually a lame setting at that.
        The guitar player is not exactly a rockin player, and as such has no clue how to set up, for example, the SLO. That is the lamest SLO clip I've ever heard.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

That is fuckin funny! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

i dont think they are very accurate

and, honestly, who the f*ck records a sample of a triple rectifier using an orange cab???

Comment

I always take any rating or review with a grain of salt. I like to make my own assumptions on stuff. These are great for basics ideas but I wouldn't say its 100% accurate by any means.
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
              X