Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pvc pipe amp?!?!

wierd, and kinda cool
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=47074&item =3747843579&rd=1
    "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Re: pvc pipe amp?!?!

Sorry if this is in the wrong group. Maybe I should have but in the e-fraid section
    "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

link no workie
      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        link no workie

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow"> Try </font> THIS
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

The sound clips clear(and funny too)! Too thin and cheeezieeeee. The overdrive sounds like one of those little marshall battery powered amp.

Comment

It sounds exactly what it looks like... SH!!T...

Comment

I couldn't listed to the clips cause the corporate firewall filters out mp3's... el' stinko, eh?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I couldn't listed to the clips cause the corporate firewall filters out mp3's... el' stinko, eh?

[/ QUOTE ] You didn't miss much! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I think the acoustic clips sound pretty impressive.

Comment

I think that's pretty funny. Imagine stacking one hundred of those behind you for your backline?

Comment

The battery part is nice.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        I think that's pretty funny. Imagine stacking one hundred of those behind you for your backline?

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                        X