Diezel Einstein

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diezel Einstein

Diezel is comming out with a new amp soon and it's the Diezel Einstein. I have to say I'm fairly exicted to hear this amp in person. If you haven't checked out Diezel yet, you owe it to yourself to do so. Some of the best high gain amps I've ever herd. Enjoy!

Diezel Einstein Prototype

Here's a link to a thread on harmony central that gives a lot of detailed information about it, and a sound clip. I have to say that the sound clip rocks.

Re: Diezel Einstein

Sounds great! But what is the price? If it continues on the same road as VH4 or Herbert, few has afford it. And will they start coming to finland ex.

Comment

I'm a Diezel dealer and I spoke to the company last week about this amp. At this time no price has been set on the Einstein but it will be less expensive than the Herbert. I believe it's going to be a stripped down 50 watt head and it will be available at the beginning of next year.

If anyone has questions, get in touch with me.

Matt [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
      Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

I just read the Harmony Central review... interesting stuff.

Matt
        Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Matt, can you give me litle direction where are we going? (price)..

Comment

I need a Diezel

Comment

The Diezels are nice...I played the VH4 (?) a while back...but the Bogner Uber tone blew the Diezel away in my ears...
              RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
              RIP Dime

Comment

yeah, but the Uber dosen't really have a clean channel

Comment

I would have a hard time buying a $4,000.00 head [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] it would have be twice as good as a BognerXTC or SLO as its twice the price. It would have to be the panacea of amplifications where if you had it, every single amp in the world would need to be deemed useless [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I'd rather have multiple amps [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

I'd rather have an Engl and call it good [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      I'm a Diezel dealer.

If anyone has questions, get in touch with me.

Matt [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't know you were a Diezel Dealer!
                      What about Framus?
                      I've been comparing Mesa Road King and Framus Cobra...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        The Diezels are nice...I played the VH4 (?) a while back...but the Bogner Uber tone blew the Diezel away in my ears...

[/ QUOTE ]

Play a Diezel Herbert and get back to me. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The 3rd channel of the Herbert owns the Überschall. And channel 2 in (+) mode gives you one of best lead tones around. Also the Überschall has too many other issues, to ever put it in the same class as the Diezels. The Über's clean & lead channels have big a difference in the volume level between them at high volumes, the Über's FX Loop sucks (this is why Bogner has redesigned it and the new Übers now have mix level control for the loop on the back), and once you dial in a good rhythm tone on the gain channel, you can forget about getting a useable lead tone... unless you like tweaking knobs on a dark stage (but I guess that's why Reinhold put that nice light above the knobs [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]). The Über is a great amp for a certain tone, but it is definitely a one-trick-pony.

Comment

I'd love to own a Diezel too, but they ain't cheap! I've heard all the Diezels and the Herbert is my favorite, although Adam Jones from Tool used the VH4 and I really love his tone. I agree with Wizard in that the Uber is definitely a one trick Pony, where the Herbert is a jack of all trades. In my opinion, the Herbert is the best sounding rock amp on the market right now, plus with built in MIDI control it's extremely easy to use with external gear.

To be honest I really don't have any idea of what the price will be like on the Einstien. The only thing I've been told is that it will be cheaper than the Herbert. The Herbert was $3895.00 when it came out but the price got bumped up to $4100.00 at NAMM '04. My guess is mid 3's on the Einstien, but we'll see!

Toru, I don't sell Framus but I do sell Mesa.

Matt

Comment

Working...
                          X