X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Line 6 pedals

They look promising.

http://www.line6.com/tonecore/
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Re: New Line 6 pedals

the delay samples sound pretty good

Comment

indeed. I ordered a few for the store i work in... we'll see when they arrive, but i have a feeling they will be better than your average boss metal zone or delay. Why didnt boss ever put a tap tempo button right on the delay pedal?!?!

Comment

Sounds cool. I'm real interested in the delay. I sold my DL4 pedal on ebay not too long ago and have been kicking myself for it. Though, I did get $100 more for it than I paid for it, so I guess it worked out. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] This new line of pedals looks really neat.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Boss is and always will be about how cheap they can make it, as are most manufacturers.

My engineer friend interviewed with DOD, and they only wanted him to go through pedals and redesign them to cheapen design and manufacture. He declined as he wanted to work there to make stuff better, and that was far from what they wanted to do

Comment

Hmmm... cool. I like that Uber Metal one and the Echo delay. I clicked on "find your country" and the US wasn't listed! Unless my eyes deceive me. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              indeed. I ordered a few for the store i work in... we'll see when they arrive, but i have a feeling they will be better than your average boss metal zone or delay. Why didnt boss ever put a tap tempo button right on the delay pedal?!?!

[/ QUOTE ]

Whuzza where you been... You better get me one at a discount
              I keep the bible in a pool of blood
              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Maybe i can hook you up jim... what you want? The delay? Of course you do.

Comment

Working...
                X