Rocktron gear....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rocktron gear....

Marshalljunkie HAHAHAHAHA [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Rocktron only worked with Bradshaw a while, he didn't found the company.

Comment

The guitar silencer is good and still said to be the best noise gate on the market. The old blackface intellifex is also very good. I owned a patchmate and found it to be a bit of a tonesucker. I also had a pro-q, g612 and a rack interface.
        Sold 'em all, haven't got any rocktron stuff left and I'm glad I don't.
        However, for the money they're good stuff. But if tone is your main concern I would not look at rocktron.

Comment

I appreciate the feedback.Never owned any Rocktron gear and was curious....A buddy of mine has some pieces I could have pretty right and needed some feedback.....Thanks fellas..Rev.Timmy
          Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

I've got a Rocktron Surf Tremolo pedal that I love! It's got a compressor and Hush built in, plus an Enhance control that can cut/boost your treble if needed, plus two outputs with different wave signal forms. I read about Jeff Hanneman from Slayer using this pedal, so I had to check it out. Too bad they're now discontinued like all the other old Rocktron pedals. They reissued most of the old pedals (though they're all Korean made now) and didn't bring the Surf Tremolo pedal back.
            I also bought Joel's Pro-Q a few months back and really dug that. I wound up selling it on ebay because I needed the money for something else and couldn't justify keeping it around. It was a really great unit, though.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I've got a Rocktron Surf Tremolo pedal that I love!

[/ QUOTE ]
              I didn't know you play Beach Boys.
              [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
              j/k

Comment

Working...
              X