I changed the layout of my rig...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I changed the layout of my rig...

Since I had to move everything around my room to get the carpets cleaned I went ahead and rearranged the room. Then I rebuilt my "jam corner", and re-laid my effects setup. Bonus question, whoever can first name(within reason) the compnents of my rig <font color="red"> WINS </font> a <font color="blue"> VINTAGE </font> Professional Series Warranty Card!!!
    [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

You don't have to know exact model numbers(BOSS pedals like the OC2 and OC3 look nearly identical)

Re: I changed the layout of my rig...

The Kustom cabinet is empty, by the way.

Comment

Marshall Valvestate combo, Randall cabinet, Kustom cabinet, Furman Power conditioner, ADA MP1, dbx compressor, BBE 362 Sonic Maximizer, VHT 2150, Boss Chromatic tuner, E-H/Sovtek Octave Multiplexer, Boss Digital Delay, Boss Phaser, Boss Metal Zone, Ibanez Tube Screamer, some power conditioner, a few import Charvel guitars and an Explorer, SKB rack and some Ibanez Soundtank pedal on top of the rack.

Comment

Close enough!! The cabinet is a Mesa Boogie Halfback, and the compressor is an Alesis [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] The "some power conditioner" is a VHT Valvulator line buffer/power supply, and the Soundtank is a Flanger, but it sounds like TOTAL ass. PM me your address and I'll send you your fabulous prize. Oh, and you forgot the Smokey, but that's not hooked up either...

The cash value for todays prize is &lt;1/1000th of 1 cent in recycling. The emotional value is priceless.

Comment

Cool Anal Blast and Cephalic Carnage stickers. The Cephalic guys are very cool, we played a show with them about two months ago.

Comment

I am good friends with Cephalic Carnage. If you read the sticker it actually says "Carnage Cephalic". They had a bunch of those sitting around their jam room so they gave me one in exchange for some guitar work I did for them. Anal Blast are pretty interesting dudes too.

Comment

Anal Blast is awesome! Best way to get rid of someone you don't like, start discussing their lyrics. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] What model is the purple axe?

Comment

haha boxcar willie, that's insane [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] you rule dude, hehe.

Comment

That's a MIJ Fusion that I bought in Japan in 1997.

Comment

Hey Ace, I've got some stickers that I'll give you if you switch out the pots on my guitar!

Comment

If you pay to ship the guitar out here and back, I'll do it for stickers. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice Jackson in the corner!

Comment

Is that a S8040 or a VS65R? I have a Carvin straight 412 that matches that Mesa cab too.
                          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

It's a VS65R. Fun little amp, I've had it for years.

Comment

Somebody forgot to mention the all-important PLASTIC COMB! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] What do I win?

BTW, Aren't you bald? HA HA HA HA! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X