KRANK REVOLUTION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KRANK REVOLUTION

has anybody got to play through a Krank revolution?There are no dealers in my area but I have checked out some sound clips on krankamps.com very curious about what the amp sounds like when you're in the same room with it.the clips sound damn good but we all know how that works you hear an amp on the manufacturers website sounds incredible get it sounds like Sh_t or worst an old crate.I have a marshall jcm 2000 dsl 100 running through a pair of jcm 900 cabs(the 300 watt cabs)for 5 years that I am very happy with but the krank's sound clips sound massive(high gain setting 5)the krank is the only amp I have heard to make me even consider a different amp.any info THANX
    www.myspace.com/goreality1

Re: KRANK REVOLUTION

hmmmmm..by they picture in the mags it seems over priced and cheaply made...I could be wrong.

I was also curious about Ashdown's 180wt all tube fallen angel ..with that neat little round meter thingy on the front..

must not be too great ...because nobody ever mentions around here..

so let's ask again ...Krank ...anyone .....OR the Ashdown ....anyone....?

anyone ...Bueller...?

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

did not no anything about the ashdown do they have a site and are there sound clips haven't picked up a guitar mag in years found the krank site by accident earlly this year
      www.myspace.com/goreality1

Comment

I never investigated Asdown any further than seeing their adds in GW

But a friend Of Roy Z (a killer player and tone monster) plays them on a WWIII cd ...it's sounds pretty damn good ...but that's studio ...you can make a fart sound good in the studio.. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

I have a Uberschall and I am quite pleased but I'm always willing to hear and try everything and anything!!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/...fpart=1#284407
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh well there ya go...

thanks a Joe.. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Comment

vader uses now the 180 W fallen angels ( endorsement deals , altough they really use it so they cannot be that bad )

Comment

yeah those Ashdowns sounded pretty good on the WWIII record as well ...well nobody has them around her ...like everything else

but if you want DSL's and rectos ....you could trip over them at any music store around here ....nothing but DSL's and Rectos...YUK! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

Comment

i haven't played a krank revolution, but a guy from another board said that the gain is over the top, way more than a dual recto. I think Washington Music Center has them.

Comment

Please refer to my review of the Krank in the previous same topic thread.

Comment

I don't know about there amps, but I had one of his Treble booster pedals, and it was very poorly made. The wiring was a cluster f***.

Comment

I picture a meth'd out dude who hasn't slept for days slapping these together next to he meth lab...with a name like KRANK [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Spank!

Comment

Working...
                          X