POD XT Live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POD XT Live

I hadn't heard about this before but I just found it on MF the other day. I seems to be a stompbox version of the POD XT. Has anyone bought or played it?
    Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Re: POD XT Live

Haven't bought or played it but from what some of my friends were saying, its basically the Line 6 Floorboard but with a PODXT built into it. I've only heard some complaints about ease of use in editing certain amp settings and stuff like that.

Comment

same as a pod xt but w/ a built in variax input.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        same as a pod xt but w/ a built in variax input.

[/ QUOTE ]
        and it has the extra FX pac.will take the amp packs as well.I tried to look at one at a GC the other day. The kids never heard of it.....sounds good according to their site (line6).....best of both worlds

Comment

you're absolutely right about the FX pack coming with the xt live. Our line 6 rep never mentioned that. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

I think it would have been a better move to include the metal amp pack instead of the effects :-(

Comment

I played one yesterday. Very cool. I won't be getting one though - I have an XT already plus the big floorboard that works with the XT and my Vetta and the big floorboard is a much better pedal board than what is built into the XT Live. I have a Variax input on the Vetta. I'd definitely get one though if I wasn't already covered.
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
            X