• Show
Clear All

• SURERCHARGER G.T.O

Anyopne here use one?

Re: SURERCHARGER G.T.O

I think Hippie Tim has one.

Comment

hey its based on circuitry the lead channel of the all mighty SLO [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Forget 2k for a SLO get the GTO and a solid state amp and you'll have the exact same thing [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Seriously I have heard some pretty good things about them but never tried them. I was looking at them when I found the Hot Mod for my 2203, after doing that I don't have a need for a pedal anymore.
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

I have the hotmod in a 81 JCM 800. I had it in a 85 800 that I have but I like it a bit better in the 81. Not looking to buy one. Just wanted to know what the deal was with them. I love to try new stuff even if I am happy with what I have. The hotmod makes anything you put it in sound like an SLO too. lol

Comment

I've got one. It rules. It rules. It rules. Did I mention it rules? I don't have any high gain amps except for a Vetta II. I also don't have any channel switching amps except for a Vetta II. I have a Supercharger instead! The day I got the Supercharger and my Plexi reissue is the day I sold my Soldano Hot Rod head. The Plexi clean and moderate crunch tones were better than the Soldano and the Supercharger into the Plexi sounded better than the Hot Rod dirty stuff. The Supercharger works nice with my little Fender Pro Jr. and my Dr. Z stuff as well.

And mine is extra cool because it's purple [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Cool. But does it rule? lol.

Comment

Working...
            X